SCHOLARSHIP WITH PROFESSIONALISM
The aim of the MBA Engineering Management is to equip students with skills to understand the general principles, theories, issues, and implications of engineering management in a global engineering perspective. The specific objectives of this MBA are to:
1. Equip students with skills to apply strategic management principles to conduct several engineering operations to achieve corporate goals and objectives.
2. Equip students with competencies to integrate management concepts, principles, and methods that are essential to improve the performance of engineers.
3. Build capacity to deploy information technology tools and techniques in the use of divergent digital platforms in contemporary engineering management.
4. Develop an understanding of global perspectives and diversity challenges in the context of global engineering management.
5. Equip students with competencies for change management in organisations
6. Develop an understanding of the economic, social, and/or environmental consequences of firm operations in the communities where they operate.
7. Equip students with skills to deploy the financial and economic principles which promote and enhance the performance of engineering firm managers.