SCHOLARSHIP WITH PROFESSIONALISM
The aim of the MBA Management and Information Systems is to develop the expertise of professionals in applying their skills and knowledge in Management Information Systems for superior organisational performance.
The specific objectives of this MBA are to:
1. Develop knowledge around the integration of information systems with organizational objectives.
2. Develop critical thinking skills to deploy management information system tools and techniques in solving business problems.
3. Equip participants with tools and techniques for developing a database for decision making
4. Develop participants’ competencies to formulate policies, standards, and guidelines for effective and efficient application of management information systems in an organisation.
5. Equip participants with skills, tools, and techniques to support the operations, management, analysis, and decision-making functions.