Getting started on your programme online is easy. Simply follow these steps:
1. Before starting your application:
Make sure you qualify to apply.
For more information, consult the individual programme page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Start your online application by clicking on the 'Start New Application' button.
The following certified documents with your reference number on every page can be uploaded or e-mailed or posted to the campus where the course of your choice is offered:
(Faxed copies will NOT be accepted)
- Identity document (South African citizens)
- Passport (non-South African citizens)
- Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate, Grade 11 final marks or mid-Grade 12 marks
- Proof of payment
- Contract and indemnity form (original signed documents)
- Qualification(s) obtained and original academic record(s) obtained at another higher education institution.
- International student must have their qualifications evaluated by SAQA. (email@example.com)
3. . After submitting your application, you will receive an email confirming that the UJ has received it.
4. UJ will contact you regarding the status of your application.